Monday, May 29, 2017

Three New Adventures!!!


Writing three books at once - even small ones - isn't easy.  There are a lot of details to keep track of.  Focusing, scattering that focus, and then undividing it again can give one either creative or logistic whiplash (sometimes both)!

There was a time, just before taking a break to surprise people with Guarding Galaxy XXX, where I considered the rough drafts of Stairway of V'dreenHigh Stakes Q'uay-Q'uar, and His Flesh Becomes My Key to be a hot mess.

Thankfully, a little patient effort and infernal inspiration honed each one into a many-faceted gem.  I'm biased, of course... my RPG books eventually feel like my babies.  Not that I need anymore of those!

Also, I'd be remiss for not mentioning the superior layout and graphic work of +MonkeyBlood Design (Glynn Seal) and the various artists who illustrated each PDF.  Glynn will soon be working on a print-on-demand compilation of all three scenarios out this Fall.

These are OSR-ish adventures that are quite adaptable.  Really, the systems they were made for replaces the d20 with d6 dice pools.  That's the main difference.  So, customize away!

I love hearing feedback and war stories, so don't be shy.  Thanks!

Venger As'Nas Satanis
High Priest of Kort'thalis Publishing

p.s.  I forgot to talk about all the little extras - like the Q'uay-Q'uar board and rules that you can download/print yourself and start playing.  Then, there's the official Outer Presence character sheet... and the Alpha Blue campaign manager!

p.p.s.  This is a link to Zarono's original arachnosaur artwork.



No comments:

Post a Comment